Cheshire Gardens Trust - Sharing Cheshire's Designed Landscapes
Research and Record Cheshire's Landscape HeritageOverleigh Cemetery, Chester
Support the Maintenance and Development of Cheshire's Public ParksSwiss Bridge, Birkenhead Park
Protect and Conserve Cheshire's Landscapes at RiskCheadle Royal Hospital
Raise Appreciation & Understanding of Cheshire's Designed landscapesHenbury Hall and Gardens
Raising Awareness of Cheshire's Modern GardensSandymere
Welcome to Cheshire Gardens Trust and our newly redesigned website which we hope you enjoy visiting. We plan to make further amendments and continue adding to it with additional information so would welcome your views and comments. Please contact us: email@example.com
We are an organisation of volunteers who care about Cheshire’s rich heritage of parks, gardens and designed landscapes. Our membership encompasses those who simply enjoy visiting gardens to professional designers, horticulturalists and historians. Visits and talks run throughout the year where we visit parks and gardens, meet gardeners, owners and designers for that ‘inside’ view and understanding. Join us for an event as a visitor or as a new member and find out about your county’s gardens.
Details of our Autumn Events coming shortly.
July 2021 Issue no 71
- Island Gardens, talk by Jackie Bennett
- Sheer Folly, talk by Caroline Holmes
- Jake Croft, Head Gardener, Adlington Hall
- The Arno, Oxton, Wirral
- Why is this here: Beaconsfield House
- Beth Chatto Biography, Catherine Horwood
- A Passion for Hostas
View All Newsletters
- Introduction to Commercial Gardening 16th - 18th centuries: A new series of talks from The Gardens Trust.
- Calling all Friends of Parks Groups - Fields In Trust is Engaging Young People through volunteering to preserve and celebrate their local heritage parks and green spaces.
- FOLAR on-line Talks in August: Changing attitudes to open space and landscape preservation in the UK 1920-1930s